The Faith and Family Film Festival kicks off August 20th and will have inspirational morning talks with actor Hill harper, TV producer Mark Burnett along with master classes by Keke Palmer, Devon Franklin (Megan Goods handsome husband) moderated by Kevin Frasier of OMG! Insider.
READ more below on how you can sign up!
The International Faith & Family Film Festival is a first-class gathering of high-level entertainment executives, notable Hollywood directors, screenwriters and actors that features exclusive movie screenings and events. It is a major component of MegaFest, a multi-day family festival featuring faith, empowerment and entertainment activities that was founded nine years ago by Bishop T.D. Jakes. Our inaugural film festival event in 2013 was a major success. This year’s MegaFest is expected to host upwards of 100,000 people at the Dallas Convention Center and American Airlines Center.
The festival will include 10 featured films of different genres from countries around the world.
- The festival will also include inspirational morning talks by Hill Harper, Mark Burnett and Roma Downey.
- There will be four in-depth panel discussions featuring seasoned industry pros: Faith-Based TV, Marketing in Faith, Diversity in Hollywood, and Faith in the Digital Space.
- The event will also feature master classes by Devon Franklin and Keke Palmer moderated by Kevin Frasier of OMG! Insider.
- In addition, there will be smaller breakout sessions on directing, acting, producing, writing and film finance featuring top Hollywood players.
- Tickets for the three-day event are $99 and entitle registrants to enjoy other events in the Megafest lineup.
- Discount family and group packages are available.
- The goal of the IFFFF is to entertain, inform, inspire and provide specialized topics of interest to aspiring filmmakers, actors and others who have an interest in the entertainment business.
- In its 2013 debut, the International Faith and Family Film Festival set a new standard for discovering and showcasing the best of faith-and-family movies that reflect a biblical worldview.
- The IFFFF also stands as a unique ecumenical gathering that unites the various Christian film communities around a common cause of supporting and advancing Christian and family-friendly films and entertainment.
- The three major components of the F&F market – Protestant, Catholic and African American Christian – are all powerfully represented in this exciting integrated festival for the second time.
- There is a clear desire and support for high-quality Christian and family-friendly films and entertainment.
- An International Faith and Family Film Festival is needed to raise the bar and change perceptions about what constitutes a faith-based film.
- o IFFFF: http://mega-fest.org/filmfestival/
o General: http://mega-fest.org/